Fanning the Flame of Innovation
Entrepreneurial Education for All Ages
From coaching budding entrepreneurs at a start-up weekend, to guest-lecturing an online MBA class, to creating a pitch or business plan competition for high school students, Angel Bridge Partners can fan the flame of entrepreneurship, teaching them how to transform ideas into companies, and speak with maximum impact to angel and venture investors.
“Michele is a dedicated champion of entrepreneurs and students with overwhelming passion for his work. I came to him as a student in search of an opportunity, and at the expense of his personal time he mentored me in how to network and interact in the business world. I have experienced incredible professional growth under his tutelage, and acquired an employment opportunity as a result. He is an invaluable advisor, a role model, and a life long friend. I am very fortunate to have him in my corner.”
College and University
Angel Bridge can help you create an Entrepreneurship Program or Center for Innovation to help entrepreneurs in your student body, faculty, or staff turn promising ideas into flourishing businesses. Entrepreneurs need advice to succeed – for example,
- is the idea patentable – and if so, what will it cost, and how should they proceed?
- Is there already existing technology in the space — and if so, is a pivot required to establish a competitive position?
- Is the invention best suited for starting a company, or is does it make more sense to license the idea to a robust existing firm hungry for a line expansion?
- How to find funding, and what’s the most effective way to pitch potential investors?
Angel Bridge helps start-ups address these critical questions and countless more. Furthermore, we know what the Center needs in order to successfully nurture start-ups: from 3D printing and office space, to access to lawyers and accountants, software developers, and other professional service providers. We can help you establish a go-to network of experts, money, and other critical services that founders need to get their ideas off the ground.
Angel Bridge also has extensive experience in technology transfer/translation, and can help students, staff, researchers, and faculty take their inventions out of the classroom or lab and commercialize their ideas.
“I have enjoyed working with Michele as our Executive in Residence. He brings energy and tremendous value to the relationship and is a great advocate for us. His input also helped the company in a variety of areas including technical reviews, input into strategy, tactics and generally being a valued sounding board. He is a very talented professional.”
Thanks in no small part to ABC’s Shark Tank, more young people than ever are fired up to turn their ideas into a company. Innovative private, charter, and public schools can use Angel Bridge Partners to ignite and nurture their students’ dreams of entrepreneurship, using our decades of real-world experience to augment your current program or teach the critical aspects of launching a start-up. We can:
- create, manage, and coach internal business plan competitions
- set up a Shark Tank-style event where students pitch potential investors for real money
- coach student fundraising pitches for external events such as the Young Entrepreneurs Academy national competition
- guest-lecture for your existing Entrepreneurship program